We are always looking for great people who share our passion and values to join our team. We believe that we get the best from people if their working arrangements fit in with everything else they want to achieve in life so we support and encourage flexible working arrangements.
Our core values of Trust, Innovation, Results and Optimism underpin everything that we do. If you like what you see, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Current Open Roles
Please expand the items below to see the current roles open for applications with TalentCode HR. Our business is a remote workforce, and as such, there are no fixed locations for any of these roles – apart from the need for the candidates to be based in Australia. If you wish to discuss any of our roles further, or how you can join our team, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call through 1300 559 585.
TalentCode HR has an exciting opportunity for a driven high performer to join our team. As an entry-level Graduate, you will get exposure to all areas of the business and play a critical role in providing support to the Managing Director and Strategic Consulting Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding and qualifying client needs
- Drafting proposals and statement of works
- Acting as the first point of call for new client opportunities
- Engaging and supporting clients via our Account Management process
- Engaging client interest in our wider products and services
- Providing marketing support, specifically managing the company’s Linked-in page, posts and social interactions
- Administrative duties as required to support the leadership team
The role provides an opportunity for a proactive self-starter to work flexible hours from home and contribute to developing, maintaining and managing strong client relationships within the business. Previous experience in HR is considered a plus however not essential.
This role requires an enthusiastic, highly organised and adaptable person with initiative, a professional demeanour and a genuine desire to learn and be involved in a wide range of business operations.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills to develop, maintain and manage positive working relationships with clients of all levels up to C-suite
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills, or the ability to learn quickly
- A high level of organisation and the ability to work effectively on an individual level
- Client and Stakeholder Management experience a plus
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver high-quality results within required time frames
- A quick learner with a proactive can-do attitude
- Administrative and Executive support skills
If you are self-motivated and excited by the opportunity to work in a highly diverse role across multiple aspects of the business and be part of a high-growth, high performing team, you will enjoy:
- A targeted learning and development plan to support your professional growth and career path – from this role you can choose your own adventure when it comes to development opportunities! Consulting, Sales, Project Management, HR Facilitation are all available and more!
- Mentoring from leaders across the business
- Autonomous hands-on role with excellent support and learning opportunities
- Partnering with the Strategic Consulting Manager to drive business development and account management
- Partnering with the Business Manager to support project setup & client management
Does this sound like a great career move? If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are currently looking for experienced HR Professionals to join our team as consultants and subject experts to assist our clients on their journey to greatness. As a consultant, there are no set hours per week, but our team will work with you to scope and develop projects to suit your interests, skill set and availability.
This role provides an opportunity for a proactive self-starter to partner with our team and clients. You will not only be working to upskill and support them with their strategic HR needs but depending on your skills and experience, working on projects across the whole HR spectrum – change management, role clarity workshops, cultural improvement workshops and projects as examples.
Please note, this role will require the ability to travel for some projects.
About the successful applicant –
The role requires an experienced HR Professional with:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources
- Qualifications in Business/HR or similar
- Your own ABN number
- A positive and self-driven attitude
- The ability to work effectively with complexity
The successful applicant will receive –
If you are self-motivated and excited by the opportunity to work in a highly diverse environment and be part of a high-growth, high performing business, you will enjoy:
- The support of a team of HR Professionals to provide guidance and advice as required
- A dedicated project manager that will assist you from the start to completion of client projects
- Highly competitive hourly rate based upon experience
Does this sound like your next great career move? If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply by email, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org