We are always looking for great people who share our passion and values to join our team. We believe that we get the best from people if their working arrangements fit in with everything else they want to achieve in life so we support and encourage flexible working arrangements.
Our core values of Trust, Innovation, Results and Optimism underpin everything that we do. If you like what you see, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Current Open Roles
Please expand the items below to see the current roles open for applications with TalentCode HR. Our business is a remote workforce, and as such, there are no fixed locations for any of these roles – apart from the need for the candidates to be based in Australia. If you wish to discuss any of our roles further, or how you can join our team, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or call through 1300 559 585.
- Full time, permanent role in a start-up environment
- Dynamic role working from home
- Opportunity for accelerated growth and development working across all areas of the business
TalentCode HR is a boutique human resource consulting business, providing advice and expertise to our clients as we combine HR & strategy to support leaders to build great businesses. Our clients come from a wide range of industries and vary in size from SME’s to international organisations.
To support our growth, we are seeking a full-time HR Business Partner to help support our client’s day to day compliance and performance issues, provide broad people & culture advice and manage key relationships. This is a work from home role.
An important part of being a member of a small business with a start-up mentality is the ability to add value and learn all areas of compliance and HR advisory, client relationship management and strategic people solutions. This role will involve supporting leaders to deliver on their business objectives by providing HR advisory to our client membership base, building and maintaining meaningful client relationships and providing guidance and insights to clients in the space of strategy, people & culture and performance.
This role provides an opportunity for a proactive self-starter to work from home and contribute to developing, maintaining and managing strong client relationships within the business. We offer fast tracked development and career growth to allow you to continue to learn and grow your capabilities and take on new opportunities within the business.
- HR Advisory – Provide HR & ER advice and support to client membership base, manage grievances and conduct workplace investigations, provide performance management and disciplinary advice and support, engage and operate successfully at all levels within businesses to support employee engagement and high-performance organisations
- People & Culture Advisory – Deliver strategic people solutions aligned to key issues within client organisations, enhance client capabilities, support client people and performance initiatives, coach business leaders through all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Relationship & Account Management – Support the engagement and retention of clients through delivery of Account Management plans to understand client’s businesses, objectives, challenges, and goals. Build meaningful relationships with key decision makers and become embedded within client teams as a trusted advisor, identify client needs and opportunities
- Project Delivery – Lead and/or support delivery of client projects such as Compliance Reviews, Employee Handbooks, Contract Review, On-boarding Frameworks, Restructure Support, EEO Training etc.
- Leadership Development and Coaching – Support in the creation of workplace training and development, coordinate and oversee the delivery of Leadership Programs , coach and support leaders in real time on the full breadth of our people and performance related expertise
- High attention to detail
- Organisation, time management and focus
- Forward planning and strategic thinking
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Commercial and business acumen
- Manage multiple stakeholders
Are you smart, a quick learner, energetic, curious, efficient, diligent, and pro-active? Do you have a willingness to learn and an ability to manage many different tasks and situations? Do you have a sound knowledge and ability to understand legislation, contracts and policies? These are all key characteristics of this role due to the many aspects of the business it touches.
Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and actively seeks new learning opportunities. The role requires someone who can support different priorities within the business and add value and efficiencies.
If you have experience in all / some of the following areas, it would be highly advantageous:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within a generalist HR position
- Bachelor Degree in HR, ER or IR
- Ability to demonstrate well developed knowledge and experience of applicable legislation including FWA 2009, Modern Awards and NES
- Performance management and investigation experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver HR Projects
- Relationship Management experience
- Ability to provide advice and support on broader people, culture and strategy principals, best practice, and frameworks (or desire to develop in this space)
The successful candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook), experience in Google Drive and be comfortable networking and engaging with people.
You will be expected to possess excellent organisation skills and the ability to work independently with minimal oversight to deliver results in a timely manner.
In return we offer endless development opportunities and career growth to allow you to continue to learn and grow your capabilities and take on new opportunities within the business.
Does this sound like a great career move? If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary commensurate based on experience. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We are currently looking for experienced HR Professionals to join our team as consultants and subject experts to assist our clients on their journey to greatness. As a consultant, there are no set hours per week, but our team will work with you to scope and develop projects to suit your interests, skill set and availability.
This role provides an opportunity for a proactive self-starter to partner with our team and clients. You will not only be working to upskill and support them with their strategic HR needs but depending on your skills and experience, working on projects across the whole HR spectrum – change management, role clarity workshops, cultural improvement workshops and projects as examples.
Please note, this role will require the ability to travel for some projects.
About the successful applicant –
The role requires an experienced HR Professional with:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources
- Qualifications in Business/HR or similar
- Your own ABN number
- A positive and self-driven attitude
- The ability to work effectively with complexity
The successful applicant will receive –
If you are self-motivated and excited by the opportunity to work in a highly diverse environment and be part of a high-growth, high performing business, you will enjoy:
- The support of a team of HR Professionals to provide guidance and advice as required
- A dedicated project manager that will assist you from the start to completion of client projects
- Highly competitive hourly rate based upon experience
Does this sound like your next great career move? If so, we would love to hear from you!
To apply by email, please send your resume to email@example.com